1. ValueGB App
- ValueGB App supports various e-wallets, including Credit Card, Octopus, WeChat Pay and Alipay HK.
- Open ValueGB App and tap “Top-up” icon
- Click “E-wallet” & choose recharge amount
- Finally, select one of the e-wallets to process the payment
2. Credit Card Online Recharge Service
- Secure online recharge with your credit card.
3. Self-service Payment Kiosk
- Customer can recharge your prepaid card via Credit Card, EPS or Octopus through self-service payment kiosk at SmarTone stores.
4. Electronic Recharge Voucher
- Present the above barcode to purchase $99 ValueGB Electronic Recharge Voucher at any 7-Eleven store. Simply follow the steps printed on the voucher to recharge your card
- Customer can enjoy HK$10 Data Bonus during promotion period*
*Promotion period until further notice
5. Recharge via WeChat
- Open WeChat App and select Telecom Payment
- Select ValueGB
- Select top up amount and enter mobile number
6. Recharge via Octopus App
- Open Octopus App and tap “Marketplace” icon
- Choose ”ValueGB” and click “Prepaid Card Recharge”
- Enter the prepaid mobile number and recharge amount, then press “Pay Now”
- Choose the payment type
1. Octopus Wallet: Log in your Octopus Wallet account, then click “Confirm”; or
2. Octopus card: Turn on NFC function on your device, then tap your Octopus card
Download Octopus App
7. Online recharge via ec2home
- ec2home’s website supports various payment methods for recharge including AliPay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay, Octopus, TNG and PayPal
Click Here to redirect to ec2home's website
8. Recharge Voucher
- Purchase ValueGB recharge voucher, then follow the steps printed on the back of the voucher to recharge your card.
During the promotion period*, recharge via the recharge vouchers to enjoy up to $10 Data Bonus, can be used for local data charge deduction.
|Recharge Amount||Bonus Value|
|HK$50||$5 Data Pack Bonus|
|HK$100||$10 Data Pack Bonus|
- *Promotion period until 31 Mar 2023
- Vending Machines at Mong Kok East MTR Station (Exit B) and Kowloon Tong MTR Station (Paid Concourse)
- Authorised resellers
Terms and Conditions for the above Service
- The validity of the SIM will be reset for 365 days upon recharge at HK$50 or above
- Reset on validity of the SIM after recharge will not reset the validity of any subscribed data pack
- The service will be suspended once the SIM card expires, even if the subscribed data pack is still valid.
- Subject to relevant terms and conditions. Please click here for details.